Class B CDL Driver- Up to $5k Sign-on Bonus!
Triumvirate Environmental is looking for a CDL Class B Driver to transport hazardous and regulated waste. This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest environmental firms in the country!
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Pick up and delivery of hazardous and regulated medical waste with a sharp focus on customer service.
- Develop a complete understanding of DOT, EPA & OSHA regulations and TEIs Health and Safety Practices.
- Execute onsite support services for the entire lifecycle of a hazardous materials management programs at client sites by performing chemical inventories, segregating chemicals, and shipping hazardous waste off-site.
- Characterize, consolidate, pack, and ship hazardous waste for clients per RCRA and DOT regulations.
- Understand and execute all required paperwork, including required driver's daily logs.
- Perform pre- and post-trip inspections.
- Show determination/eagerness to learn and retain a basic knowledge of daily work practices.
- Completion of 40 Hour OSHA, CPR and First Aid Training.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and computers.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements
- Gyms at select branch locations.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan with co. contribution.
- Very Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program - WOW!
- TONS of safety training with opportunities for external trainings and certifications!
- Paid time off and select paid holidays!
- Mentorship & Career Succession Planning
- Opportunity be involved with employee-led resource groups
- Relocation Opportunities
- Auto/Home insurance discounts, pet assistance discount plans, discounted movie passes & more!
For further information on Triumvirate & the exciting work that we are doing in the industry, please visit our LinkedIn page - Triumvirate LinkedIn
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).