Local CDL Driver
Triumvirate Environmental is looking for a CDL Driver to transport medical waste from New York to eastern Pennsylvania. This is a great opportunity for a solo driver to work for one of the fastest-growing environmental services firms on the east coast performing delivery of hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials while providing outstanding customer service to Triumvirate's customers.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Pick up and delivery of hazardous and non-hazardous waste and materials with a sharp focus on customer service.
- Develop a complete understanding of DOT, EPA & OSHA regulations and TEIs Health and Safety Practices.
- Understand and execute all required paperwork, including required driver's daily log.
- Perform pre- and post-trip inspections.
- Show determination/eagerness to learn and retain a basic knowledge of daily work practices.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum Class B Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Company will provide training to obtain Class A CDL if interested.
- Basic knowledge of, or interest in, hazardous waste field.
- Self motivated person with the desire to learn.
- Successful completion of OSHA/ DOT physical examination which includes drug and alcohol screening.
This is a Safety Sensitive Position.
- Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Completion of 40 Hour OSHA, CPR and First Aid Training.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and computers.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements
- Gyms at select branch locations.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan with co. contribution.
- Very Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program - WOW!
- TONS of safety training with opportunities for external trainings and certifications!
- Paid time off and select paid holidays!
- Mentorship & Career Succession Planning
- Opportunity be involved with employee-led resource groups
- Relocation Opportunities
- Auto/Home insurance discounts, pet assistance discount plans, discounted movie passes & more!
For further information on Triumvirate & the exciting work that we are doing in the industry, please visit our LinkedIn page - Triumvirate LinkedIn
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).