Coral Industries is a leading manufacturer of quality architectural and shower enclosure products in North America.
Coral Industries has a very exciting opportunity for Class A CDL drivers!
Please see details below and come join our team!
- $0.55 per mile and $15.50 per drop – 1500-2500 miles per week
- Pay by the hub
- $400 quarterly safety bonus
- $30 per diem pay
- 2020 and newer tractor-trailers
Driver will transport material consisting of glass and metal. Most material consists of shower doors and store front doors. Drivers will touch freight with customer assistance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver freight as needed and unload by hand upon arrival to customer site
- Inspect vehicle to determine safe operating conditions before and during trip
- Operate vehicle in compliance with company rules
- Maintain records for state and federal compliance, including driver's logs and mileage
- Promptly report any delays or road conditions that would affect delivery
- Must have a current Class A CDL
- Must have at least two years of current verifiable commercial driving experience
- Must be able to touch freight with customer support
- Must have attention to detail to maintain records for state and federal compliance
- Must be able to adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Must be able to wear necessary and provided safety gear
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work alone and in a team environment
- Must have ability to sit, stand, lift, bend, twist, walk, reach, push, and pull
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must have close visual acuity to perform essential duties and responsibilities
- Must be able to successfully pass a DOT physical
What OBE Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
OBE has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of family businesses, regional companies, and large enterprises that together form the OBE family. OBE operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large organization.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
OBE is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.