Overview of the Driver position
This position is responsible for the safe and reliable transport of Primo Water North America's products to company pre-assigned distribution points.
This is a great local and/or regional driving opportunity. Home every day!!!
Two weeks paid vacation with great benefits!!
- Safely operate transport vehicle
- Ensuring vehicle meets all Department of Transportation (DOT) laws and company standards.
- Operate forklift to unload and reload trailer with company products.
- Complete all required company and DOT required documents and reports.
- Maintain cleanliness of company vehicle.
- Ability to validate and record inventory as directed.
- Protect company assets by securing product loads before and during transport.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Minimum three (3) years of commercial driving experience.
- Valid CDL Class A license is required (Doubles and Tankers Endorsements)
- Ability to meet Department of Transportation (DOT) driver qualification policy requirements.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer/data entry skills and math abilities.
Who We Are
Primo Water North America is America's favorite water, coffee and filtration solutions provider--reaching customers when, how and where they need water and creating customers for life by making better-for-you beverages easy.
One of North America's largest bottled water companies, we deliver safe, great-tasting water to homes, businesses and retail locations across the U.S. and Canada via 12 regional brands and three national brands -- Alhambra, Canadian Springs, Crystal Rock, Crystal Springs, Deep Rock, Hinckley Springs, Kentwood Springs, Labrador Source, Mountain Valley Water, Mount Olympus, Nursery, Primo, Sierra Spring, Sparkletts and Vermont Pure.
In North America, we provide direct delivery to more than 1.6 million homes and business locations, and over 13,000 retail locations across 42 U.S. states and Canada, covering 90% of the U.S. population and 80% of the Canadian population. We are also proud to provide more than 22,000 water exchange and refill locations.
Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about Primo Water North America. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.