Class A Delivery Driver - Little Rock, AR
Imperial Dade is the leading distributor of foodservice packaging, facilities maintenance supplies and equipment in the U.S. As a provider of customized supply chain solutions, the company serves customers in many business-to-business market segments including supermarkets, healthcare facilities, universities, and restaurants. Founded in 1935 and headquartered in New Jersey, Imperial Dade serves more than 80,000 customers through a footprint of 80+ branches.
The Class A Delivery Driver will be responsible for a route of 15-25 stops daily. The deliveries require unloading the product via hand, pallet jack, and dolly and delivering the merchandise to where the customer prefers. An important aspect of this position will be delivering not only product, but exceptional customer service. This position is from 6:30 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Safely operate a 53’ truck, or smaller
- Load and unload cargo via hand, manual pallet jack, and lift gate
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Clear MVR
- Lift gate experience
- 1 year of active and recent CDL A experience
- 1 year of route delivery experience
- Communicate with customers with an outgoing attitude
- 1 year of manual pallet jack and hand truck experience
- Able to lift 50+ pounds comfortably and unassisted
- Must have a valid commercial driver’s license
- Must have a valid and up to date DOT Medical Card
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to handle physical workload
At Imperial Dade, we offer an exciting work environment and invite motivated and talented individuals with a passion for excellence to join our team. We value our people and strive to create rewarding career opportunities by offering competitive salaries and benefits, 401K, Life Insurance, and a generous Paid Time Off Package.
Imperial Dade is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.