|Why PFG Customized?|
Sound good, join PFG Customized today!
- $1,540 weekly minimum
- Average Pay $80k-$90k
- $10,000 Sign On Bonus
- Average 6 deliveries per route
- Flexible schedules available
- New comfortable/safety driven equipment
- Health Benefits start Day One!
At PFG, we are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations by utilizing the latest technologies, increasing operational efficiencies and by hiring, training, and developing the best talent available. Join a company that is committed to the right priorities. Our success has been based on our associates’ innovative and creative ideas, their abilities to resolve challenging and complex business issues and their evolution in our ever-changing business climate. We celebrate and value our people and their variety of talents, values and styles. By capitalizing on our differentiations, we have grown to be one of the nation’s premier foodservice distributors in the country.
- Perform all required safety checks (i.e. pre/post trip) including inspections of tractor/truck and trailer according to Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations and take appropriate action as needed. Follow all DOT and company safe driving guidelines and policies.
- Physical requirements include but are not limited to standing, walking, reaching, lifting, stacking or pulling products of various sizes, on shelves of various heights, weighing between 10-90lbs throughout the shift.
- Utilize two-wheeler, operate lift gate and/or other equipment to move and/or stack product cases/freight into designated customer areas.
- Inspect and ensure that tractor and trailer/freight are properly loaded, locked and secured at all times.
- Verify delivery of items with customer and obtain proper signatures.
- Maintain a clean and organized tractor and trailer. Unload all equipment, materials and remove all trash as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Performance Food Group Customized Offers:
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance and 401K
- Paid personal time
- Paid vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Additional work available to enhance income
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy
; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster
; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
• 6+ months of commercial driving experience
• Foodservice distribution industry experience
• Onboard computer and electronic log system experience
• Hand-held point of delivery scanning system experience (i.e. POD)
• Customer service related work experience
PFG Customized Distribution meets the special needs of some of America’s most recognized national chain restaurants, including Cracker Barrel, TGI Friday’s, Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster and Ruby Tuesday. Providing customized attention and a centralized contact for product lines, menu changes and account coordination, PFG Customized Distribution serves customers across the United States and in more than 40 countries.
• High school diploma/GED or state approved equivalent
• Valid CDL A
• Meet all State licensing and/or certification requirements (where applicable)
• Must be 21 years of age
• Clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) for past 3 years
• Pass post offer drug test and criminal background check
• Pass road test
• Valid current DOT Health Card and/or able to secure new DOT Health Card
• Able to hand-lift and utilize two-wheeler, lift gate and/or other equipment to move and/or stack product cases/freight of varying size and weight throughout shift; product generally ranges from between 10-35 pounds and up to between approximately 60 and 90 pounds, depending on the location