Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,200 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 50 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
What does a CDL Driver do at Swire Coca-Cola?
As part of our distribution team, you will be ensuring customer satisfaction by transporting our great-tasting products in a safe, timely manner to our customers. In this role, you will pick up and deliver product in the back-stock area designated by retail partners at each location along your daily route. You will also check-in and retrieve any product that is set aside to be returned to the sales center. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a stable, growing company & a local route that allows you to stay close to home.
• Following all safety procedures through course of day, driving to and from Sales Center to customer locations on route.
• Deliver all store deliveries in a safe, efficient and productive manner with purpose to resupply customer inventories.
• Correctly check store delivery inventory compared to invoiced quantity with warehouse/backroom manager.
• Correctly check truck inventory compared to load-out report. Correctly check return inventory compared to load-in report.
• Maintains back rooms/back stock areas in a safely accessible formation within the assigned storage area.
• Pick up and return pallets, shells and assigned product at each delivery location.
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must have a valid Class A CDL license
• Driving record must meet Swire’s vehicle policy requirements
• Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays as directed by the business
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.Apply Now