GEODIS is one of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators! At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite amount of career opportunities. As a GEODIAN, you will work hands on with products from hundreds of customers in different industries – retail, healthcare, technology, and more – all within our warehouse distribution centers located globally.
No matter what position you’re in – you will find yourself contributing to the development and success of your career and our customers.
The points below highlight the warehouse Operator 2 duties:
• Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, and/or distributed
• Pulls and prepares product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded
• Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
• Assembles customer orders from stock, stage orders and/or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department according to OH or customer pick sheet
What will set you apart as GEODIAN?
• Incredible work ethics
• Embrace the GEODIS culture
Will make you successful in this role?
• Positivity, Initiative and Punctuality
• High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
• 1 to 2 years of warehouse experience
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Ability to occasionally life and/or move up to 25 pounds
Join US as we logistic your CAREER growth!