Would you like to be part of a focused, dedicated team? Do you want to work and grow with other motivated, ambitious people?
Wagner Equipment Co. offers challenging career opportunities, extensive training and employee development along with an opportunity to grow your career and thrive under Wagner’s reputation for excellence. We offer excellent benefits and supply you with the tools you need to maximize your potential and grow within Wagner.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan - Up to 96 hours of PTO in your first year + 8 company paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Retirement Plans - 401K and Roth 401K , eligible employees can receive a company contribution up to 7%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- CEFCU- Citizens Equity First Credit Union - Employees have access to services include payroll deductions savings, accounts, loans, VISA card, and more.
- Additional Benefits include: Unum Supplemental life Insurance, Aflac Critical Illness + Accidental Insurance, ID WatchDog and discounted employee phone plans.
The Contract/Claims Analyst will be responsible for claim, insurance, and risk related administrative functions within the Risk Management department in a manner that reflects the company’s vision of working as “One Professional Team”. Due to the nature of the work, confidentiality is of utmost importance. Pay Range:
$42,000.00 - $61,000.00 AnnuallySalary is dependent on education and experience.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Establishes claims
- Maintains claim files
- Manages the outside hauling vendor program
- Administers and owns the random drug and alcohol testing programs
- Processes department invoices and billings
- Assists internal customers with insurance requests for equipment rentals and contracts
- Point of contact for company certificates of insurance
- Maintains compliance with customer safety requirements via ISNet, Avetta and other compliance websites
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to prioritize schedule
- Responsible for all subrogation efforts for auto accidents
- Maintains the risk management intranet page
- May assist with compliance and contract management
- All other duties assigned by manager
- Must have professional written and oral communication skills
- Must proficiently operate computer and assigned software programs
- Must have working knowledge of insurance
- Must be familiar with claims processing
- Must have excellent organizational and analytical skills
- A working knowledge of medical and/or legal terms is desired, but not required
- Use of Hands
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing but may require occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 Years Customer Service Experience
- 1-3 Years Claims Experience
- 2-5 Years Insurance Experience
Job Offers are contingent upon all required pre-employment screenings which may include but are not limited to background checks, drug/alcohol testing, fit for duty testing, and any other job-related tests/screenings.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Wagner Equipment Co. is an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer