Leidos is hiring a Cisco ISE Network Engineer. All work will be performed onsite at the National Maritime Intelligence Center in Suitland, MD. An active TS/SCI is required to be considered.
- Provide network engineering support and install, operate, configure, optimize, and maintain the Cisco Identify Services (ISE) tool for the enterprise; provide network engineering expertise to deploy Cisco ISE network access control features (e.g. IEEE 802.1x modules).
- Implement, configure and administer CISCO ISE.
- Install, operate, configure, optimize, and maintain the RedSeal tool for the enterprise; provide network engineering expertise to build-out the enterprise network map, develop and maintain a prioritized list of concern areas based on threat vectors identified by the tool, and help the team fully use all features of the tool in support of the CYBERDEP mission.
- Capture and refine information security requirements and ensure their integration into information technology components and information systems through purposeful security design and configuration.
- Identify and Access Management (IdAM) Solutions, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Public Key Enablement systems
- Provide remediation recommendations and mitigating strategies for vulnerabilities discovered and maintain in-depth knowledge of DISA Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIG), STIG technologies such as Tenable Nessus, STIG Viewer, Security Requirements Guides (SRG), Security Content Checker (SCC), STIG benchmarks, open-source tools such as Vulnerator, and other automated tools that assist with the assessment of security controls and the presentation of security assessment results.
- Support the development, documentation and delivery of training and training materials on all cyber tools, software, processes and policies.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- BS in Engineering/Technical Discipline and 7+ years of experience in practical engineering and design/experience in DoD communication systems/networks. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- At least one of the following: CCNA Security, CISSP, CASP
- A minimum of 1yr. CISCO ISE administrator experience
- A CISCO related certification is required, CCNA, etc.
Salary to be determined by applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities, internal equity, market data, and contractual requirements.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.