Job Type: Full-time
Shift: Monday – Friday, 6 am – 2:30 pm with potential for OT
** Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Lignetics, Inc offers clean, renewable solutions. We have 30 years of experience innovating eco-friendly essentials for everyday life. Lignetics manufactures a variety of consumer brands in several different categories including wood pellets for home heating, BBQ pellets for grilling, wood pellets and shavings for animal bedding, and a wood fiber-based cat litter. Each of our products have unique features and benefits but are all linked with a wonderful recycled, renewable, sustainable, and carbon neutral story. We turn recycled sawdust into value-add, branded consumer products.
- Operate mobile equipment to include Volvo 180 wheel loader, Volvo 220 wheel loader with top clamp fork and caterpillar forest machine track loader.
- Inspect equipment daily.
- Perform basic maintenance to keep equipment in clean, good working order.
- Proficiency in maintaining the proper paperwork.
- Ability to operate the machine in a timely and safe manner.
- Ability to work 12 hour rotating shift schedule.
- Responsible for other duties assigned for the job.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Prior forklift and production line experience preferred.
- Must possess good eye, hand and foot coordination.
- Must be able to pass the company forklift training.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for a minimum of 7 hours per day.
- Required to read and interpret scales.
- Requires mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills to adjust the weight and timing of bailer and various other simple maintenance problems.
- Requires the ability to do simple math calculations.
- Annual bonus
- Pellet purchase program
- 2 weeks paid time off
- Full benefits – vision/dental
- Lignetics SWAG gear to include an annual pair of work boots & other PPE