At Leidos, we help our customers execute programs for the world’s most critical missions. We respond to challenges and deliver next generation of agile, cohesive solutions for today’s rapidly changing environment. Leidos has an opening for a Chief Cyber Security Architect to provide leadership, direction, and hands-on management for delivery of mission enabling cybersecurity services of critical national security importance
The Chief Cyber Security Architect will support operations for the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO). The successful candidate will provide integrated Information & Cyber Security Services including Enterprise Operations, End User Support, Software Engineering, Cloud technologies and Cybersecurity. This role is also responsible for the development and evaluation of innovative solutions in support of business needs, to include evaluating tradeoffs of solutions against cost, schedule, function, quality, and other evaluation criteria. The Chief Cyber Security Architect will provide support in the evaluation of currently deployed security measures, rearchitect, integrate, deploy, and optimize to improve cyber resiliency. Additionally, this role will actively and participate in Architectural Review Boards and provide oversight to Engineering teams. The work includes scheduling and prioritizing in accordance with organizational needs and establishing leadership buy-in for the prioritization and activities. This role is responsible for facilitating the solution design and architecture, information assurance, advisory, compliance, and risk management support. In addition, the position involves establishing and maintaining the schedule for delivery, deliver regular reporting, and track improvements across the environment.
- US Citizenship
- Active DoD TS Clearance with current investigation, DOE Q clearance or the ability to obtain one within 3 months of award
- Master's degree in a cyber related discipline and 15 years of prior relevant work experience within IT/Cybersecurity. However, additional years of experience and certifications will be considered in lieu of a Master's degree
- 5+ years of experience leading cybersecurity teams or projects
- DoD 8570 IAT or IAM Level III certification
- Experience in security architecture and the proven ability to effectively conceptualization, design, build, and maintain multiple current and future enterprise support tools and platforms.
- Facilitate Continuity of Operations, Disaster Recovery design and testing
- Ability to communicate with senior executive leadership regarding matters of strategic importance to the organization/project
- Perform root-cause analysis and provide recommendations
- Knowledge, experience, and scripting skills (PowerShell, Python, Ruby, PERL, Bash, Node, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of stakeholders
- Knowledge and familiarity with the fundamental of agile project management
- Experience with Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Strong Networking background
- Ability to work closely with senior engineers, other team members and application owners to timely solve technical problems at the network, system, and application levels.
- Manage multiple assignments, changing priorities, and work independently with little oversight.
- CISSP Certification or ability to obtain within 6 months of start
- DOE and/or NNSA site experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of DOE and/or NNSA security policies and procedures
- Experience working in both Classified and Unclassified operations
- Experience working within Security Operation Center (SOC) environments
- Knowledge of and/or experience with SD 205.1
Travel up to 10%
Pay Range $139,750.00 - $215,000.00 - $290,250.00