National Carwash Solutions has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands are backed by the largest service network in the country with more than 300 dedicated service professionals and growing! Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company!
As a Chemical Sales Manager, you will oversee a team of Chemical Sales Reps to build relationships within the assigned territory with the end goal of building the brand and use of NCS chemicals to our target audience. This is a player/coach role in technical sales that will include leading the team and monitoring chemical usage and effectiveness and providing technical support to existing customers.
What You’ll Do…
- Lead the team of Chemical Sales Reps in the territory to build customer relationships, expand our market share and coach the team, while maintaining select customers to manage in the territory.
- Responsible for becoming a subject matter expert on all NCS cleaning solutions and how they will perform when utilized in all types of professional car wash equipment found in the marketplace today
- Provides professional and technical expertise in the delivery and usage of NCS products. Knows how to position the NCS brand as the leader in the marketplace and the best car wash solutions on the market
- Listens to customer needs and wants to be able to keep the VP of Chemical Sales apprised of changes in the marketplace and/or customer concerns. Truly represents the voice of the customer
- Responsible for closing business in regard to NCS cleaning solutions product sales and account contract agreements
- Monitors the usage and timely delivery of products to the customers in the assigned territory to ensure best in class service
- Retains all cleaning solutions business in the assigned territory and keeps the VP of Chemical Sales informed of any bad business, lost business or correction active that needs to be taken to prevent the loss of business
- Responsible for knowing and complying with company policies and procedures. Keeps the Director of Chemical Sales informed of all significant problems, progress, and difficulties pertaining to the incumbent’s area of responsibility
- Must keep Salesforce.com up to date and report business metrics as required
- Must work to meet and/or exceed business plan goals set forth annually
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A high school diploma is required, college degree preferred. Military background and/or technical school beneficial
- Experience managing a team, preferably a remote team preferred
- Must be technically and mechanically inclined
- Ability to work a varied work schedule based on the business needs of our prospects and customer base
- Must be an energetic self-starter who is entrepreneurial in nature and can work in an autonomous work environment
- Must be a self-motivated individual with the desire to succeed and motivate others
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to educate customers by providing beneficial consultation to close sales
- Must be able to cold call and have a professional presence and demeanor
- Critical thinking and problem solving. Is able to identify, manage and lead business improvement projects
- Basic understanding of enhanced pricing/margin documents
- Must be able travel a moderate amount within the assigned territory (up to 10 overnights per month on average but may vary)
- Required to use a Personal Computer (PC) routinely. Must be proficient with MS Office suite – and CRM software
- For qualification to drive a company vehicle:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Driving record with no more than two (2) moving violations within the past 5 years; no preventable, at-fault accidents within the past 5 years
- No impaired driving convictions, pending charges, or test refusals within the past 5 years
Grow your career supported by an energized and passionate team, professional development, training, flexibility and opportunities for advancement. We offer competitive wages and benefits including comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k), paid time off and more.
National Carwash Solutions is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.