Job SummaryAre you passionate about creating communication and materials that ensure organizational readiness, awareness, and adoption of talent initiatives for a global organization? The Change Program Manager is an exciting opportunity to support Avantor’s talent strategy and positively impact our culture.
The Change Program Manager will focus on:
•Leading the creation of deliverables that activate our culture and our commitment to growing and supporting Avantor’s talent.
•Developing the communication and change management strategy and associated materials for prioritized implementations in the areas of Talent Development, Talent Management, DE&I and Talent Acquisition
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading the creation of deliverables that activate our culture and our commitment to growing and supporting Avantor’s talent.
- Developing the communication and change management strategy and associated materials for prioritized implementations in the areas of Talent Development, Talent Management, DE&I and Talent Acquisition
- Help us create an integrated story around our talent strategy and associated initiatives so that we connect with the hearts and minds of our associates
- Collaborate, listen and influence with key stakeholders to answer the what, why, who, when, how type questions – then build that into communication and change plans and materials
- Provide subject matter expertise on risks, issues, dependencies, and reception of communication/change to associates
- Enable key stakeholders to support our change management strategies and activities
- Identify and track success metrics to measure impact of communication or change plans
- Have a continuous improvement mindset and approach to enhance the success of your efforts
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects, deliver results on time and in scope
- Ensure a broader viewpoint is included, understanding other initiatives that are running parallel for proper alignment and integration points efforts
QUALIFICATIONS (Education/Training, Experience and Certifications)
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience leading and creating change and communication plans and associated materials
- Knowledge on how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience leading organizational change initiatives
- Track record of operating independently, solving problems creatively, and delivering results in an organized manner
- Experience working with business and project leaders to build credibility, establishing yourself as a trusted partner and advisor, and having a bias for action and execution.
- Experience project managing complex learning solutions.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience employee engagement activities supported by communication and change practices
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous change initiatives on an enterprise scale
- Experience working collaboratively across a wide variety of functions and building relationships
- Experience working in a global organization
- Actively listens and collaborates with HR and business leaders at all levels to stay informed on priorities, needs and results and seen as a trusted advisor and partner
- Program management approach to organize work, resources and meet timelines
- Experience in change management tools and methodologies a plus
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL EFFORT (Under Typical Positions)
- This position will be remote based
- Work assignments are diversified.
- Examples of past precedent are used to resolve work problems.
- New alternatives may be developed to resolve problems.
- Overnight business travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Avantor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state/province, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at TalentManagement@avantorsciences.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the Equal Employment Opportunity is THE LAW Poster, EEO is the Law Poster Supplement, and Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision using the links below.
3rd party non-solicitation policy
By submitting candidates without having been formally assigned on and contracted for a specific job requisition by Avantor, or by failing to comply with the Avantor recruitment process, you forfeit any fee on the submitted candidates, regardless of your usual terms and conditions. Avantor works with a preferred supplier list and will take the initiative to engage with recruitment agencies based on its needs and will not be accepting any form of solicitation