Groupe Stahl and affiliated companies around the world exist to provide our customers with the highest quality, targeted solutions in heat print and digital personalization products, technologies and services. Come join the team!
Responsible for the timely and qualitative completion of preparation of screens for imaging, printing and re-use. Ensures that assigned pre-press functions are conducted in accordance with established policies and procedures, that quality, productivity and delivery standards are consistently met and/ or exceeded, and that related order submission is accurate and complete. Routine daily task of completing the coating and image placement process, inspection and preparation for use of screens.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• Prepare coating material and place on screens in preparation for imaging placement
• Adhere work order image to screen
• Clear screens of coating material and inspect for any holes, smudges, alignment issues, etc.
• Remove image, clean and prepare screens for re-use
• Proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 40lbs. and be on your feet for 8 hours or more as needed
• Flexibility to assist on other tasks as assigned
Requirements: Ability to lift 40 lbs. Ability to stand, squat, walk 8 hours +/day. Willingness to work overtime and weekends. Prior screen print experience is preferred but not required.