As posted by the hiring company
Job Description: The Program Integration Lead will be a member of the CH-53K Program Integration Office, supporting Development, Production and Sustainment programs in the portfolio.
The Program Integration Lead will be responsible for:
• Driving metric tracking, reporting and standardization in support of program/platform leadership
• Driving compliance to monthly Program Performance Reporting (EPRS/PMM) requirements and associated notifications and reviews
• Managing CPARs process for self-assessment and formal response to draft reports received from customers
• Ensuring Program Plans (PMP, ROMP, PMDP, etc.) are maintained and executed according to Command Media requirements
• Coordinating and developing presentation material associated with internal and external reviews, including but not limited to: Independent Reviews (INAR, BR, PAR), PMRs, MPRs
• Refine and maintain Contract Master Matrix documentation
• Development of standard work in support of platform business rhythm
• Other ad-hoc requests as required by program/platform leadership
Basic Qualifications• 3+ years of experience in program/project management roles
• Experience in: Earned Value Management, MS Project/Primavera/OpenPlan, Tableau, SAP
• Ability to prepare and present various types of reports for senior management levels (internal and external)
• Demonstrated self-starter who can take initiative and work independently with minimal direction and oversight
• Ability to manage concurrent tasks and shifting priorities
• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
• Ability to provide guidance and direction to teammates
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to obtain a security clearance
Desired skillsPrevious Sikorsky experience
Knowledge of 53k Platform
Previous aerospace experience
EEOLockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
*Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Other Important InformationBy applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to work remotelyPart-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.
Work Schedule InformationLockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Colorado Pay StatementBenefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid time off, and Holidays.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual base salary range for this position is $111,700 - $186,100 . Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Lockheed Martin considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
This position is incentive plan eligible
Executive OrderCOVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.