Summary: Help APITech Corp, a Tempest expert in the UK and Canada LAUNCH Tempest in the United States. Work with another skilled CTP-II to build our program as we ready our NSA-approved chamber and develop our USA Tempest business.. This role does require an ACTIVE CTP-II (Certified Tempest Professional, Level II).
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Product Testing
- Prepare and execute TEMPEST Test Plans for first articles and production
- Identify TEMPEST deficiencies, determine corrective actions and make recommendations
- Product development
- Work as an integral part of the development team to identify and recommend TEMPEST control and functional approaches to ensure compliance
- Maintain relevant and current knowledge of TEMPEST and EMC/EMI technologies
Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervise CTP apprentice and/or CTP I
OTHER Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attend meeting or Symposiums on subjects related to TEMPEST technologies
- Review documentation, provide assistance to Engineering on potential product improvement
- Manage own schedule to accommodate fluctuation in the workflow
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Certified TEMPEST Professional, Level II
- Minimum of 5 years in RF measurement techniques and general electronics experience
Certificates and Licenses: Security Clearance required
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of computers, communication equipment circuitry and instrumentation.
- General knowledge of networking device, Cisco IOS and other Operation Systems.
- General understanding of EMI/EMC techniques.
- Detail oriented, able to work on multiple concurrent projects and meet tight schedules while keeping accurate records.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This is an office-based position,
- Some heavy lifting is required,
- Prolonged periods of sitting while concentrating on the operation of complex instrumentation.