Job Location: Longmont 0NK54 - Longmont, CO
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Job Shift: 1st
Job Category: Manufacturing
Assign the work within the department or cell according to the customer backlog, established commitments/requirements and according to manager or supervisor direction. Work with the appropriate support groups to maintain and update, if needed, the documentation required for the specific task being actioned. Responsible for maintaining the established company quality expectations within the cell or department and communicating discrepancies within the team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and direct cell operators in daily tasks which can include adherence of first piece & assembly process and correct as needed.
- Perform a variety of assembly operations on electronic components and subassemblies on the production line utilizing work process procedures, written instructions, diagrams and specifications.
- Watch over accuracy of time capacities assigned to builds being manufactured and request necessary changes through engineer technicians.
- Ensure that all products are being assembled in accordance with company/customer specifications and procedures.
- Oversee group to ensure they are following all details of work instructions and not relying on past knowledge as work instructions are constantly changing.
- Communicate any issues or problems which will negatively impact the cells or departments ability to maintain the business goals.
- Responsible for communication to the team of all non-confirming material (NCM) from the Quality Department and also feedback from RMAs returned by customers.
- As it applies to the operational departments, ensure that all Labor Entry and Move transactions are continuously executed in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Identify assembly and quality issues and resolve as needed. Seek assistance of support personnel when necessary and notify supervisor or manager.
- Comply with all in-house training as identified in job specific family and or specific training plan.
- Adhere to all ESD requirements and Board Handling.
- Use of Moisture Sensitive Device (MSD) handling requirements based on the components Moisture Sensitive Levels (MSL).
- Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Pass IPC-A-610 Modules 1 & 2 workmanship standards.
- Knowledge of IPC-DVD-64C Component Identification.
- Ability to utilize Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Physical Requirements - Ability to lift/carry minimum of 20 lbs.; ability to stand, bend, push, lift/carry and stoop at least 8 hours per day.
- Ability to read and interpret online documentation, work instructions, ERP screens, etc. as it applies to the specific department.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and perform high level serial tasking.
- Basic understanding and application of engineering processes and documentation.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a contract electronics manufacturing environment preferred.
Benefits Offered: Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage; company-paid basic life/AD&D insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance; voluntary supplemental insurances, flexible spending accounts and employee assistance program (EAP). Sick Leave, Vacation Time, and company-paid Holidays are also provided as paid time off. NEOTech also provides a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan option with a company match.
NEOTech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
NEOTech has a long-standing commitment to maintaining a safe, quality-oriented and productive work environment. We also want all employees to perform their duties safely and efficiently, in a manner that protects their interests and those of their co-workers. We recognize that alcohol and drug abuse pose a threat to the health and safety of NEOTech employees and to the security of the Company’s equipment and facilities. For these reasons, NEOTech is committed to the elimination of drug and alcohol use and abuse in the workplace. Candidates being considered for hire must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test which include screening for illegal drugs and marijuana.