With all your career options, why not choose a company where you can own part of the business?
MacArthur Co. is 100% Employee-Owned and offers an outstanding suite of employee benefits. What began in 1913 as a small manufacturer of pipe insulation has grown into a national distributor of building materials. At MacArthur Co., you will receive an ownership stake in the value our combined honest efforts create.
As a CDL Driver/Crane Operator, you will be responsible for delivering building materials to the job sites and customer warehouses accurately, safely, and on time. As a Driver for our company, you will have the opportunity to be home each evening and on weekends. You will work closely with customers, fellow team-members, and supervisors to guarantee projects are completed to company standards. This position requires patience and steadiness, along with a team-work mentality to build solid relationships based on trust and competence.
- Ensure the accurate, safe and on time delivery of building materials (HVAC, Insulation, Roofing) to industrial and commercial job sites, warehouses, and residential homes
- Provide quality service and support to our customers
- Inspect loaded truck for order accuracy, comply with weight restrictions, and proper securing
- Work with customers and co-workers
- Help coordinate deliveries and assist in maintaining inventory levels
- Work as a team in the decision-making; build consensus rather than make decisions alone
- Ensure that delivery schedules are met while providing friendly and professional service
- Home Every night
- Outstanding Family Medical Benefits Package
- Substantial Stock Ownership Program
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & 8 Paid Holidays Each Year
- Employer Sponsored Family Dental Insurance
- 401k and Roth 401k Investment Accounts (With Substantial Employer Matching)
- Employer Sponsored Life & Disability Insurance
- Individual choice regarding personal medical decisions
- NCCO Crane Licensed preferred
- Willing to jump in and roll up your sleeves to help out when necessary
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Properly use and maintenance equipment
- Acceptable driving record and a current CDL license
- Lead by example, with first-hand knowledge of area of expertise
- Support a fast-paced environment with multiple projects going simultaneously
- 1 year of prior commercial driving experience
- Knowledge of roofing, HVAC, and mechanical insulation
This job description is a summary; more details of responsibilities are provided during interviews.