Micro Metals, Inc. is looking for a Class A Driver to join our team. You will responsible for transporting different types of goods from our production facility in Colorado Springs to customer locations using a truck. You will be completing days trips, no overnights. You are also required to perform inspections before and after a trip, and load trucks each morning. You are also required to follow appropriate safety procedures to transport cargo and maintain logs of working hours.
CDL Drivers usually perform the following tasks:
• Delivering freight.
• Managing proof of delivery paperwork from customers.
• Assisting workers in loading and unloading trucks.
• Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle.
• Driving different types of trucks.
Hourly wage - $25.00
• Having customer service skills.
• Being self-motivated.
• Having good communication skills.
• Being able to work independently.
• Having interpersonal skills.
• Being responsible.
• Having good knowledge of roads.
• Being able to work under pressure.
• Having good work ethic.
• Being able to read customer orders and follow safety regulations.
High School Diploma or equivalent education level as minimum academic qualifications.
Commercial Drivers License (CDL) - Class A