SUMMARY: Responsible for the delivery of ordered products to customers in the field, building and maintaining rapport with customers, and warehouse duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Safe and timely delivery of product to customers
· Building and maintaining good customer rapport
· Working with pipes, valves, and fittings (PVF)
· Stocking and arranging product
· Other warehouse duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
· CDL License
· Current Medical Card
· 1 year experience working in a supply store or similar environment
· 1 year forklift or material handling equipment experience
· Available to work a full time shift, rotating Saturdays, and on call as directed by Branch Manager
· Average computer literacy to learn computer programs
· Excellent driving record and current DL
· Maintain company vehicle
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
· Ability to operate power equipment to move materials unassisted
· Ability to bend and stoop as necessary
· Ability to travel as necessary for performance of duties
This position is maintained inside a climate-controlled environment in a Bell Supply store.
Job Type: Full-time