Put Yourself in the Driver's Seat.
We know that Boom Truck Drivers are an elite group of professionals. At FBM we believe that safe, qualified drivers are an important part to our overall team operation.
Drive and Thrive - Professional Driving that Fits Your Life
We hope your driving career continues to be a long and a safe one. As you make decisions about your career, consider professional driving that fits your life with FBM. Come join our great family of drivers and be home daily!
- Possess valid Class A or B CDL.
- Boom experience preferred but not required.
- Minimum 1-year consistent commercial driving experience.
- Physical capacity to perform job tasks.
- Able to lift 75+ lbs.
- The ability to inspect trucks daily and verify that they are loaded and secured properly when leaving the facility in accordance with Company and D.O.T. standards.
- The ability to unload, protect, move, and stage materials as specified by customer directive.
- Strong Customer Service.
- A safe and clean driving record.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of operation of piggy-back trucks, box trucks, and fork trucks.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of building materials.
- Support our company values in the stated areas of Safety, Customer Focus, Teamwork, Integrity, and being a Company of Choice for both employees and customers.
- Dependable and great work ethic.
- Must be able to pass E-Verify and Drug Screen.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Additional training such as Forklift, and other specified equipment may be required.
- Display leadership and may be requested to direct and supervise within their department.
- Maintain a basic knowledge of products.
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Competitive pay and incentives
- Well-maintained equipment
- Excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental and Vision plans, 401(k)
- Career growth opportunities
About Foundation Building Materials
Foundation Building Materials (FBM) is a leading North American distributor of building materials focused on meeting and exceeding the needs of local construction trades with best-in-class products and services. Based in California, FBM has more than 4,500 employees in more than 250 locations across the U.S. and Canada. FBM’s core values – safety first, a focus on customers and team members, honesty and integrity – form the foundation for an outstanding customer experience that is recognized across the industry.
FBM promotes an equal employment opportunity workplace with respect to all categories protected under applicable State and Federal law.