The CDL Truck Driver is a valued member of the transportation team. They are responsible for loading, delivering, and unloading products to our customers safely, on-time, and without defects.
- Must be a team player and able to work well in a group environment.
- Perform pre & post trip inspections, as required by DOT.
- Properly secure and strap heavy loads for travel.
- Load, deliver and unload products to our customers.
- Fuel units to prepare for the next day.
- Complete safety repairs deemed necessary by management.
- Complete maintenance and repair on your assigned equipment.
- Make necessary repairs when returning from a jobsite to be able to deliver the following day.
- Maintain accurate electronic logs and records in compliance with DOT and company standards to include but not limited to: maintenance reporting, fuel ticket records, delivery manifests & documentation, and necessary customer delivery signatures.
- Ensure 100% DOT compliance.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Class A CDL license
- 2 years driving experience
- Clean three year MVR report
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience in pretress/precast concrete hauling is a plus.
- Doubles / Triples Endorsement
Perks & Benefits
- $1000 sign on bonus!
- Excellent home time
- Most weekends off
- Hotels + per diem provided for overnight stays
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Company paid life insurance and STD
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k + match