We are experts in the beer, wine, and spirits industry looking for individuals who share our passion for customer service and thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
As a member of our CDL driving team you will interact with customers daily to manually unload/deliver pre-sold products from our Distribution Center to their account locations in a safe and efficient manner.
If you are the type to roll up your sleeves and are ready for a rewarding career with a Company that supports and empowers their associates, then come join the Breakthru Beverage family.
- $26.43 Hourly
- 4 day workweek – Tues-Fri, with OT Potential!
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits
- Union employer
- Sign on Bonus $3,000
- Determines condition of vehicle by inspecting vehicle before and after use, logging inspection, and reporting requirements.
- Maintains safe vehicle and conditions and protects the load by complying with the organization policies, procedures, highway rules and regulations.
- Makes deliveries of product to specific customers using dolly or hand truck.
- Provides customer service by listening and resolving customer concerns.
- May collect payment from customers and reconcile the assigned load with receipts and delivery invoice.
- Returns empty containers and rejected or unsold merchandise by making appropriate collections from customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) and 1-2 years related delivery experience.
- Demonstrate good communication skills with high levels of professionalism. Bi-lingual a plus, but not required.
- Ability to lift cases 45-65lbs which is the average weight on a regular basis.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and problem-solving skills with good attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
Breakthru Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here
, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.