Job Location: GFI Denver - Denver, CO
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School or GED
Salary Range: $54,000.00 - $60,000.00 Salary/year
Travel Percentage: Road Warrior
Job Category: Transportation
- Best in class pay rates with guaranteed min salary
- Up to $6,000 sign-on bonus
- Monthly safety bonus up to $250
- Home Daily
- Reset hours at home
- Health, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Profit-Sharing Program
- Up to 32 paid days off based on experience
- Per diem for meals
- Paid hotel stays
- Paid Continuing education
- Latest model equipment including XM Radio and Bluetooth
- Dedicated Routes
- No experience required
TO APPLY PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING LINK : https://www.drive4gfi.com/
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performing all pre-trip responsibilities including: checking route numbers and account numbers for assigned deliveries, counting items and checking customer invoices of products that have been loaded, and performing the "pre-trip safety check" inspection of truck and trailer according to DOT/FMCSA regulations.
- Driving to and delivering customer orders following all DOT/FMCSA, state regulations and GFI procedures and protocols
- Unloading products from the trailer with a hand truck or by hand and placing them in designated customer storage areas.
- Managing backhauls according to dispatch, jurisdictional compliance, and load optimization.
- Exceeding customer service expectations while handling any customer complaints professionally
- Attending all required company meetings.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum age of 21
- CDL License Required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Push/pull up to 75 lbs. Ascend and descend a step with a height of 17 in. from floor and ascend and descend 3 rungs of ladder, the first rung at 21 in. from the ground.
Gourmet Foods International is also screening team drivers for their dedicated service lanes who are able to work nights, weekends and holidays.