Inspired to grow with your experience, learn and share with new colleagues?
Huhtamaki is a key global provider of sustainable packaging solutions for consumers around the world, enabling wellbeing and convenience. Our innovative products protect on-the-go and on-the-shelf food and beverages, ensuring hygiene and safety, and help prevent food waste.
We are committed to protecting food, people and the planet and are on the lookout for passionate and consummate professionals to join our growing team to help us deliver on our ambitious 2030 Strategy. We look for colleagues who Care, Dare and Deliver.
Huhtamaki’s North America business segment is a leading manufacturer of consumer goods packaging as well as tableware, cups, folding cartons, containers, trays and service ware for the foodservice industry and retail markets. Our product portfolio includes Chinet®, the leading brand of premium tableware.
Huhtamaki North America employs approximately 4,200 people in 18 manufacturing units with its US Headquarters in De Soto, KS. The parent company, Huhtamaki Oyj, has its head office in Espoo, Finland. Huhtamaki Oyj is the #1 globally operating foodservice packaging and molding fiber company in the world.
Are you looking for a successful, growing company with a great culture? Huhtamaki can provide you with a meaningful, exciting career.
COMMERCIAL CAREER PROGRAM
Our Commercial Career Program in North America is an accelerated leadership development program designed to provide top college graduates a career path toward key business leadership roles. When accepted into the program, you can expect challenging roles in multiple functional areas and locations over several years. The program builds knowledge and abilities essential to take on high-level leadership roles in the company. In this program, you will learn about our industry, key business and marketing processes, customer relations and participate in strategic projects.
What you can expect
· Interact with and learn from leaders throughout our company.
· Engage in specialized training and development to learn about the company and industry.
· Obtain valuable leadership experiences to use throughout your career.
· Partner with cross functional business leaders to succeed on strategic projects.
Minimum program requirements
· Bachelor’s in Business or Marketing. A Sales Certification or Degree is a plus.
· Strong aptitude in analytics, problem solving, interpersonal skills, motivation to succeed.
· The skills and ambition to sell our products.
· Competence with Microsoft Office applications and data management software.
· Relocation and an eagerness to develop leadership competencies at other U.S locations is required.
Join us to shape the future together!