The Category Management Associate will be responsible for developing and executing business strategies that align with the Breakthru Beverage vision and initiatives while partnering with key cross functional partners. A primary focus of this role will be to develop category assortments, sales driving concepts, key item triggers along with marketing and promotional strategies that are in alignment with the brand and the targeted customer. Additionally, this role will provide Sales with key analytics and schematics to support Trade Development and Supplier goals as well as provide Category Management support to retail accounts and chains to ensure Breakthru Beverage is preferred Category Management partner.
- Daily merchandising of new accounts, store resets and remodels within the beer and non-alcoholic category as it relates to Category Management functions and activities
- Create shelf schematics for new and existing retail outlets and key retail chains
- Analyze brand trends and channel demographics
- Assist on sales calls for new and existing accounts for the purpose of shelf schematic proposals and market analysis
- Responsible for performing merchandising duties associated with Category Management activities in new accounts and captained sets.
- Attending educational training events for Sales and Category Management.
- Supporting the Category Management team with various retail account sets and schematic creation
- Other duties as assigned to support the Category Management team, Trade Development Director, and Key Account Managers
- High School diploma or its equivalent, college degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in related area
- Have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Be 21 years of age, with a valid Nevada driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance
- MS Office skills required (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
Breakthru Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here
, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.