The focus of this position is to provide directed and independent analytical support for the assigned accounts by analyzing account data, developing merchandising plans, reporting business trends and presenting these findings to cross-functional teams.
• Sales Analysis and Reporting
Serves as sales team’s account expert for assigned accounts. Performs account level analysis for assigned accounts. Identifies account needs, trends, opportunities and problems (i.e. GMROI, in stock, sell through %, ideal product assortments, new item performance…). Provides actionable feedback based on results of analysis. Prepares analysis summaries for accounts. Designs and implements analytical reports. Reviews, analyzes, and communicates competitive data trends. Assists with analysis and presentation of findings for internal sales review meetings. Conducts post promotional event analysis on systematic basis, planogram development, and monitoring of progress against established business plans. Assists in the development of pricing/merchandising strategies at the account level. Assists with space planning recommendations.
• Sales Support
Serves as sales team’s account expert for assigned accounts. Maximize sales opportunities through in depth account analysis. Assists with internal account related projects. Develops presentation-ready analyses for account sales calls. Assists with presentation development and story flow for sales calls.
Executive Team – running account review meetings, preparing executives for client presentations, participating in account strategy sessions
Sales Force – preparing account managers for sales calls and business reviews and assisting account managers with client strategy. Working with forecasting team to identify inventory issues/opportunities, and attending forecasting calls when available
Clients – attending conference calls with analysts and forecast analysts and the buying team on occasion
Product Development – will work in tandem with PRD for assigned accounts when creating new assortments, developing product proposals, and compiling competitive information
Marketing – will interact with marketing in regard to current/new product packaging/messaging/signing/and the merchandising of POG’s in ProSpace and renderings.
Actively support C2C processes that are related to job scope
Pricing Process: utilize the pricing tool, follow appropriate approval process
• Minimum four-year college degree required, plus 1-3 years of sales and related analytical work experience preferred.
• Extensive understanding of situational analysis and data analysis
• Proven ability to independently prepare miscellaneous sales reports
• Problem solving skills
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
• Knowledge of space planning is preferred.
• Capable of working under tight deadlines and a fast paced environment.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Excellent computer skills required (MS applications) and report writing.
• Frequent use of upper extremities to perform keyboard functions.
• Ability to continuously maintain a sitting position.
• Ability to occasionally stand/walk