Reports To: Casing Operations Supervisor and District Manager
Scope of Work
Direct the activities of Service Technicians in the delivery of casing and tubing services.
Duties & Responsibilities: These are not listed in relation to their priority or importance.
- Runs the Crew
- Maintains Good Communication
- Ensures Tools/Equipment/Spare Parts for Jobs are Loaded and Available on Truck
- Repair and Maintenance
- Complies with Company Rules and Regulations
- Required to lead pre-job safety meeting with essential personnel.
- Responsible for facilitating the job safety analysis process.
- Ultimately responsible for all aspects of job performance, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct training of Service Technicians when needed.
- Available on a 24 hour call basis to respond to customer needs.
- Communicates with the Company Man upon Job Site Arrival
- Communicates any Directions given by District Manager/Field Supervisor/Company Man
- Operates Tongs
- Ensures Torque Specs are Correct
- Other duties as assigned by District Manager or Supervisor
Skills & Knowledge:
- Minimum of 5 years related experience Minimum 2 years related experience
- Must be proficient with written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership and quality skills
- Understands importance of leading by example
- Ability to multi-task
- Can work closely with fellow employees
- Thorough knowledge of safety and work standards
- Able to delegate work effectively
- Complete all Noble and industry specific training
- Must possess the ability to handle high priority projects safely and efficiently
- Ensures safety of crew
- Sedentary Work
- Light Duty
- Lifting of 20 pounds maximum with possibility of frequent lifting and, or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds
- Medium Duty
- Lifting of 50 pounds maximum with possibility of frequent lifting and, or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds
- Heavy Work This one
- Lifting of 100 pounds maximum with possibility of frequent lifting and, or carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds or more
Audio-Visual & Licensing Demands
- Average Vision
- Average Hearing
- Color Discrimination
- Peripheral Vision
- Depth Perception
- Valid Driver’s License
In an 8 hour day this job may include
- Standing/Walking 6-8 hours
- Sitting Occasionally
- Driving Occasionally
This job may include
- Finger Dexterity
- Pushing and Pulling
- Foot Movement
- Fine Manipulation
This is our preferred guideline for insured drivers. Individual exceptions may be considered to some degree.
Requiring Driver Exclusions:
- One or more Type A Violation(s) in a 60 month period
- Two or more Type B Violation(s) in a 36 month period
- Three or more Type C Violation(s) in a 36 month period
- One Type B and two Type C Violations in a 36 month period
Type of Violations Defined:
- Type A: Includes but not limited to, DWI, DUI, OUI, refusing a substance test and charges of reckless driving, manslaughter, hit & run, eluding police, any felony, drag racing, having or driving with a suspended license.
- Type B: Includes all vehicle accidents regardless of fault.
- Type C: Includes all moving violations not in Types A or B such as; speeding, improper lane change, failure to yield, running stop lights or signs.
- Type D: Included non-moving violations such as illegal parking, equipment violations, obstructing traffic, failure to display registration or driver’s license.