This team member will be responsible for:
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines;
- Generates invoices, itemize lists and tickets showing amount due, verifying weights, prices, and extensions;
- Record and verify cash amounts received from controllers and prepare reports for daily transactions;
- Run tape for daily tickets paid out;
- Pay out money after verifying numerical amounts agree;
- Enter customers' transactions into computers records and issue computer-generated receipts;
- Identify transaction errors;
- Arrange monies received in cash boxes according to denomination.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Compliance with all applicable federal, state, local, & SA Recycling safety, health, & environmental rules, regulations, policies, & procedures;
- Excellent customer service skills required;
- Bi-lingual (English & Spanish) language skills a plus;
- Committed to safety;
- Willing to commute;
- Honesty and integrity.