Checkout customer's merchandise through the POS registers. Performs various Customer Service activities, to include greeting and acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly manner, handling merchandise with care.
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
- Friendly and outgoing approach to all customers
- Remains product knowledgeable
- Aware of advertised sales
- Stock and straighten shelves and pegs in the immediate area when not directly ringing up product
- Provide a legendary experience for every customer, every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
- identifying and evaluating customers' needs
- making product recommendations based off of this analysis
- promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB Membership, VOC and In-Store Pick-up
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
- Minimum Degree Required: High School education or equivalent experience
- Constantly stand and/or walk during shift
- Occasionally ascend or descend ladders, stairs, ramps, etc.
- Constantly communicate with others to exchange information
- Constantly repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Occasionally work in low or high temperatures
- Occasionally work in outdoor elements such as precipitation and wind.
- Occasionally work in noisy environments
- Light work that includes constantly moving and lifting objects up to 20 pounds, occasionally move and lift objects up to 50 pounds or more (utilizing a team lift as needed)
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment is required to complete work assignments. Often makes recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices.
Part Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please visit your nearest location or contact us at email@example.com.