Cleveland Construction is seeking dependable, hard-working Carpenters to join our commercial construction team! It’s the kind of place that people look to find a job and wind up finding a career. Employees of Cleveland say they feel like family from day one, surrounded by a true team of pros that have each other’s backs. And that’s just the beginning to the benefits that make us a great place to work.
- Follow safety rules and regulations established by Cleveland Construction, Inc.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Cutting, measuring, and installing drywall and components to metal stud framing
- Lay out and cut openings for windows, doors and vent areas
- Install sheet metal panels, molding, exterior parts and accessories using hand and power tools
- Fasten panels to frame and trim to shape, using the necessary tools, equipment and materials
- Erect and assemble floors, walls and ceilings using the necessary equipment, tools, material and supplies
- Install ceiling tile
- Inspect installed work to ensure it meets quality requirements
- Participate in JHA (Job Site Hazard) review/discussions
- Participate in ongoing safety training and development
- Inspect all tools and equipment to ensure they are operating safely and properly
EDUCATION / REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE
- High School GED or Equivalent
- Minimum of 1-year experience
- Pass E-Verify
- Pass pre-employment post-offer drug screen
- Ability to work as a team member
- Reliable means of transportation to and from the project
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORKING CONDITIONS
- Able to work in all elements of the outdoor environment which include the heat, cold, rain, snow, wind, etc.
- Able to access all areas of the jobsite, which include stairs, scaffolding, ladders, elevation changes, etc.
- Capable of working in physical positions that may include kneeling, sitting, standing, squatting, bending, stooping, twisting etc.
- Must be able to move, carry, or position items weighing up to 85 pounds
Cleveland Construction, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401K, training and development, opportunity for advancement and corporate support for field operations.
Military Friendly Employer Cleveland Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We value the knowledge, skills and abilities you acquired in the military. Whether you are an active serve member transitioning or a military spouse, we want you to consider a rewarding career with Cleveland Construction, Inc. View the current of employment opportunities at Cleveland Construction.
It is the policy of Cleveland Construction, Inc. that we will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status, and we will ensure that all employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.