Job Description - Career Material Handler (2100443) Job Description
Career Material Handler - ( 2100443 ) Description
Trinity Highway is hiring a Material Handler in Pell City, Alabama!
This person will expedite the movement of parts and material between production areas by lifting or otherwise moving raw materials and/or parts. They will prepare and coordinate schedules for pulling and delivering materials to control the flow of goods and regulate the production floor space. The Material Handler safely operates the appropriate equipment (forklifts, hoist, cranes, etc.) required to move materials along the production floor.
Monday- Thursday 4:30 PM- 3:00 AM
Trinity Highway Products is Ahead of the Curve™ in safety and innovation as a leading manufacturer of highway guardrail, highway guardrail end treatments, temporary and permanent crash cushions, truck-mounted attenuators, and cable barrier systems.
What You’ll Do:
• Operate overhead crane, forklift, pallet jack and other load engaging equipment using approved handling techniques
• Receive incoming materials, organize and stock storage areas, locate and probide material to work stations for work orders; supply production operators with empty containers for parts, move completed part to designated locations.
• Report all transfers of material using the proper reporting procedure and update any effected location or parts number listst
• Must be able to work along or with others. Must be able to work from technical drawings, bill of material and other production documents and use use measuing devices such as tape measure, caliper, weigh count scale, micrometer, etc.
• Follow all safety rules and practices
• May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
• Perform other duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
Highschool education or equivalent preferred
Knowledge of blueprints is required
Experience using overhead crane and forklift is highly desirable
Ability to use varius electric, pneumatic and other hand tools and the operation of various steel fabrication equipment is desirable
Ability to safely and efficiently perform all essential functions
Ability to function as a team member and to establish and maintain effective working relationships
Good verbal and written communication skills
Regular and predictable attendance
: US-AL-Pell City Work Locations
: Pell City,AL Energy Absorption - 1577 250 Bamberg Drive Pell City 35125 Job
: Materials & Distribution Organization
: United States Schedule
: Regular Shift
: Standard Employee Status
: Non-Management Job Type
: Full-time Job Level
: Day Job Job Posting
: Jun 14, 2021, 7:58:23 PM EE Pay Type : Hourly