The Cyber & SIGINT Solutions (CSS) Operation within the Intelligence Group of Leidos is searching for a Business Development/Capture Analyst.
This person will be working with a team responsible for securing existing and winning new business opportunities with Intelligence Community customers.
- This role assists Sr Capture Managers with the development of solutions that impact strategic project/program goals and business results within this group.
- Support capture planning activities, scheduling and facilitating BD presentations, to include pipeline reviews, gate reviews, weekly and monthly BD reporting.
- The Business Development/Capture Analyst works directly with Sr. Capture Managers and program managers to refine our win strategy with technical solutions development, effective teaming, staffing, and pricing strategies.
- This individual works with a capture team to advance opportunities through the pipeline and develop winning proposals.
- Tasks associated with this role may include teaming analysis and scope definition, competitive intelligence & assessments, development of marketing materials, capture planning, writing of white papers and request for information responses, win theme workshops and proposal development.
- The performance is focused on hands-on support and development of key capture and proposal artifacts from start to finish.
- The BD/Capture Analyst position is a developmental position for personnel with a desire to build their BD and Capture skills and gain the experience necessary to accelerate their progress to Senior Capture Manager and Business Development Director positions in the company.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, gain consensus, accept correction and development recommendations, and deliver on expectations
- Ability to attain a Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Knowledge and experience in the US Government's procurement process
- Knowledge of Government Contractor’s proposal process and development
- Experience in Business Development and/or Marketing
- High Energy, enthusiasm, and competitive edge
- Flexibility and able to change assignments based on need
- Willingness to continually learn and grow
- Ability to Work in Team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Existing TS/SCI Security Clearance
Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00