Leoni is a global provider of products and solutions for energy and data management in the automotive sector and other industries. The value chain encompasses wires, optical fibers, standardized cables and special cables through to custom-developed wiring systems and related components as well as services. As an innovation partner and solutions provider, Leoni supports its customers with pronounced development and systems expertise. The market-listed group of companies employs about 100,000 people in 30 countries and generated consolidated sales of EUR 4.1 billion in 2020.
And we are looking for you.
- Responsible to define the capacity needs of country refarding S&OP (Equipment )
- Monitor and update a local equipment database
- Maintain and update a global capacity monitoring and provide inputs for selecting the appropriate location for launch/transfer of products
- Initiates and prepares equipment transfers within /from/to his country: Documents - Coordinates the equipment implementation - Completes/monitors insertion in database
- Lead the equipments inventory in coordination with local controlling
- Collect, consolidate and share the OEE of specific machines (Cutting - Foaming - Welding - Testing)
- Performs OEE audits
- Consolidate CapEx needs of all departments, check the content and submit the CapEX budget to country controlling for validation
- Check and release PAMs for country plants
- Qualification and training of capacity planning / Capex& fixed assets engineers according to LEONI Standards
- Build up local competences to fully take over planning capacity engineering at Country Plant.
- Risk mitigation of production concept risks and related extraordinary costs through standardized way of work regarding ramp up of projects
- Ensure application of governance for capacity planning at country Plants level in line with WSD standards
- Escalates according to defined escalation paths
- University degree
- Good English knowledge
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Capacity Management
- Capacity Requirements Planning
- Continuous Flow Production
- Time Studies
Ramona Seth, HR Department, 0372 225 369
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.
*People of all genders are always meant equally; For linguistic simplification and better readability, only the masculine form is used in the text.