At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Adhere to Bombardier General Work Requirements
- Provide capacity planning/scheduling functions for the repair station, for example, staffing forecasts and hanger plans
- Interface with management in support of the RFP process
- Coordinate department activities for the proper integration of their functions with data processing, planning, and production control activities
- Provide guidance and monitoring of progress on major systems projects
- Oversee, develop and/or coordinate readiness plans for new customers as required by assigned site(s)
- Schedules aircraft operators into the service center for maintenance, modifications, and service bulletin/letter compliance (Includes airframe, avionics, engines, interior and paint).
- Coordinate outside services with vendors to ensure downtime quoted will allow all requested work to be accomplished
- Keeps current knowledge of the quality inspection requirements that could affect a work scope maintenance event or the ability of the service center to work on a scheduled aircraft
- Work with Sales and Operations team to not overload or underutilize resources or hangar capacity
- Maintain and communicate S&OP data for the BAS network
- Must ensure daily effective communication with General Manager, Operations manager and Project Managers
- Stay up to date in work aircraft to ensure any schedule changes are considered when scheduling other aircraft
- Review proposal to ensure all required quality gates are met
As our ideal candidate,
- You have 3 -5 years related experience in an aircraft service facility
- You have bachelors degree in Business or Aviation Management or equivalent experience
- You have computer skills necessary to learn and/or operate word processing, spreadsheet, database, email, and web-based applications
- You have working knowledge of FAA and Federal Aviation Requirements
- You have previous Business Process Reengineering (BPR) experience (preferred)
- You have project management training (preferred)
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.