- Perform all calibration work including target assembly & set up, required measurements, pre and post scanning of vehicle, pre and post test driving of vehicle, and troubleshooting as needed
- Manage scheduling of calibration jobs including coordinating with installers on scheduling
- Answer customer phone calls for scheduling, questions, and follow up
- Lead sales and new customer addition efforts in local market via
- Cold calling
- Customer visits
- Facilitate and host Continuing Education courses for insurance agents in local market as needed
- Responsible for delivering sales targets and managing operational costs to budget
- Manage billing customers and insurance, and collecting for all jobs as needed
- Track and report on specified quality measures
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the shop including bay areas, waiting rooms, and restrooms
- Adherence to NSG/Pilkington Standards of Business conduct and Its Values
- Adherence to NSG/Pilkington Safety Standards and Practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively interface with people of a variety of backgrounds and technical expertise
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes, and adapt to change
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision with ability to work independently
- Hands on position in warehouse environment
- Understand B2B environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Billing, and Word).
- Proficient with SAP or ability to learn quickly
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA degree or 5+ years’ supervisory experience without degree or significant experience (7+years) with Aftermarket Glass Replacement industry along with demonstrated leadership abilities required.
- Without assistance, must be able to lift up to 70 pounds
- Ability to operate basic hand tools
- This position could require travel up to 15% of the time based on business need including overnight travel
- Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must have and maintain acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle Report) as defined by safety requirements
Authority and responsibility for quality for this position is defined in the Quality Manual/local documentation and apply as appropriate.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, which includes 401k, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, company paid holidays, paid vacations, and education assistance.
NSG Group/Pilkington is an equal opportunity employer; M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or national origin. Applicants have the option to confidentially self-identify or not self-identify when applying.