Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow, and succeed – today and into tomorrow. Join us to make the world smarter, more connected, and more sustainable.
At Jacobs, we’re transforming intangible ideas into innovative solutions designing the future - today. As a Cadworx Piping Designer, you will too (remote or Pittsburgh, PA). Collaborating with a team of designers and engineers, you’ll help us engage with clients and subcontractors, designing some of the world’s most advanced facilities. You’ll design and draft mechanical systems for construction, including HVAC, Utilities, Plumbing, and Fire Protection. Your role keeps our company connected and we’ll support you with what you need to be successful.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow, and succeed – today and into tomorrow. At Jacobs, we’re partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you’ll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.
- At least 15 years of AutoCAD design experience
- Experience with Cadworx
- Experience with facilities and building systems, including pump design and pump system installations
- Industrial or manufacturing industry experience
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Technical or Associates degree in relevant field
- Experience with advanced facilities, such as high-tech manufacturing, semiconductor, data center, or similar
- Experience with NavisWorks
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be forward thinking, learn best practices, and contribute with innovative ideas
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in multi-disciplinary teams