SDI is seeking a CAD/CAM Technician to support Luke AFB and the Air Force.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of one-of-a-kind products, prototypes, and proof of concepts, supporting of highly technical, very complex, and emerging systems
- Development with limited or non-existent subject matter expertise
- Development with poor or undocumented content
- Development for customer(s) who are unsure of what is wanted or unable to clearly communicate requirement(s)
- Development driven by weapon system or subsystem implementation that is subject to changing priorities
- Typical working hours: 7:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. (Mountain Standard Time), Monday through Friday. Work outside of normal working hours may be required (e.g., evenings, holidays, and weekends) due to customer or mission requirements but will never be required to work more than 80 hours in a given 2 week period.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- CAD/CAM Software degree or certificate
- Two years of design/manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of fabrication machinery, tools, and equipment to include CNC-driven machines, 3D printing, laser cutting/engraving
- Knowledge of aerospace, automotive, or construction design and fabrication techniques and standards
- Ability to create industry standard blueprints/technical drawings/illustrations
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Design experience with Solid Edge or Solid Works and Surf Cam software packages
System Dynamics International, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access SDI’s careers page as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 256-895-9000. Thanks for your interest in System Dynamics International, Inc.