It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Use CAD to develop new concepts
- 3D modelling of parts/assemblies
- Detailed drawing creation
- BOM creation
- Fabricate functional prototypes
- Provide feedback/input on vendor design suggestions/questions
- Fluent in English speaking, reading, and writing with ability to write reports/create presentations.
- Proficient in Solidworks
- Experience with various manufacturing processes including:
- Plastic injection molding
- Metal stamping
- Heat treating
- A detail-oriented personality with solid documentation and reporting skills
- 2 year tech/community college degree/certification.
- Electrical design experience
- 8-10+ years CAD work
- FEA experience
- Cable/harness experience
- Lithium – ion experience
if you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!