Ball Ground, GA
Overall Purpose: Why the Job Exists & What You Will Do:
This Sales position is with Cabinplant US, a part of CTB Inc. Cabinplant’s main focus is the manufacturing of high-quality processing equipment in the Food Industry. In this role you will expand the market in North America and will be in charge of developing our position. In addition, you will manage and coordinate the sales and service efforts and ensure that the branch staff is motivated and has the required knowledge and qualifications while taking initiatives that will attain profitable sales growth to meet organizational profitability.
The sales manager will also be overall responsible for the sales in South and Latin America together Cabinplants agents and business partners.
Essential Job Functions & Expected Outcomes: Your Accountabilities in the Role
- Sales Manager: 100% of the
- Develop and implement the sales strategy in the market in cooperation with the Global Sales Director
- Help develop and follow up on budgets and action plans
- Make sure that the organization has the right tools for supporting the sales effort
- Build close and trusting relationships with customers and other Business Units within CTB
- Define targeted efforts in the market together with Global Marketing
- Manage, develop and motivate the organization
- Make sure that reporting to Cabinplant Denmark and CTB is correct and on time
- The Sales Manager will participate very actively in the direct sales and will in that way learn about the products and processes, and over time build relationship with the company’s key accounts and agents
- Participate in Tradeshows
The job criteria may include other duties, responsibilities and activities, which may change or be assigned at any item with or without notice.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounts & Financial Management or related field in the food industries; or equivalent courses work and experience.
- Experience: 3 - 5+ years of industry sales experience; at least 7 years of overall experience
- Certification(s): N/A
- Functional Skills: Assist with tradeshows and ability to multitask. Understanding of Int’l culture a plus.
- Technology Aptitude/Skills: Proficient PC/Microsoft skills, MS CRM and Axapta
- Language Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present and train customers on existing and new products.
- Leadership/Behaviors: Motivational and professionally strong Sales experience with international business is a plus.
- Culture Match Behaviors: Professional in appearance and behaviors. Has a “Can Do” attitude and is flexible, energetic, dedicated, honest, and takes initiative to get things done. Knowledge of European business culture.
Core Values that Apply to All Positions: