Founded in 1983, Bunting Door & Hardware Co. is one of the largest distributors of Hollow Metal Doors and Frames, Wood Doors, Architectural Hardware, Specialty Doors and Bath Accessories in the Mid-Atlantic region, servicing commercial construction companies and institutional clients.
Bunting Door & Hardware is a stocking distributor of fire rated, particle core and hollow core wood doors. We inventory primed hardboard, red oak and birch doors and can draw from a large array of vendors to satisfy nearly any veneer and finish requirement. Our fire label licensed wood door shop performs custom modifications and special hardware and glass preps.
Cabinet Maker / Millworker specialized in all aspects of wood working, as part of a production team working on commercial wood door modification. Knowledge and prior experience with wood working a must.
- Set up and operate table saws, compound miter saws, circular saws, jig saws, routers, hand planers, sanders, drills, hand tools, and other carpentry equipment.
- Review shop orders, elevations and templates for accuracy.
- Accurately Lay Out, Measure, Cut , Assemble and Finish per specifications.
- Drilling, Joining, plaining, glue ups, hardware preps, etc.
- Check all outgoing material for accuracy.
- Check all outgoing material for quality control.
- Perform Inventory control checks including cycle counts.
- Request necessary items to be ordered when stock is low.
- Stage product scheduled to be delivered the following day.
- Train and teach new employees.
- Demonstrate regular and consistent daily attendance at headquarters. •
- Keep a safe, clean and organized Wood Door Shop & Wood Door Warehouse.
- Safely work in a wood shop environment using equipment and tools to produce high quality finished products. •
- Routine safety checks on all shop equipment (Power Tools, Chop Saw, Forklifts, pallet jacks, warehouse ladders etc).
- Maintain ongoing communication with the Shop Supervisor and Salespeople for scheduled shop work.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to handle/ operate hand and power carpentry tools.
- Ability to work with others on a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen and/or read, understand, and follow directions.
- Strong basic math and measurement skills.
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to work.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Individuals with carpentry experience are encouraged to apply.
- Able to lift up to 75-100 lbs multiple times on a daily basis.
- Able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) for extended periods of time when necessary
- Regularly able to talk, see, hear, walk, bend, stoop, push, pull, reach, and stand on feet all day.
- $20.00 - $35.00 per hour depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance plans are offered. Paid Time off. Holiday Pay and 401K