Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Ready for a fast paced, exciting environment that specializes in Homeland Defense? Work on mission critical projects that are funded by congress and the White House? This position is for a recently awarded $2.3bil Missile Defense Contract, come join the fight!
Parsons is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer/Integrator in Colorado Springs. This position includes engaging in Command, Control, Communications, and Battle Management (C3BM) systems engineering efforts include engaging in Command, Control, Battle Management, and Communications (C2BMC) technical engineering and integration, future concepts, new functionality, and multi-national exchange designs as they apply to the Missile Defense Infrastructure.
Interoperability Engineering tasking includes:
- Participation in reviews and assessments of C2BMC engineering products and documentation
- Collaboration with Missile Defense System (MDS) stakeholders is required to prepare C2BMC engineering products as part of the interoperability objectives documentation and analysis processes
- Work with applicable stakeholders to ensure requirements are sound, accurate, and actioned upon
- Participation in engineering meetings, presenting engineering product development updates
- Providing analysis and failure review summaries
- Make recommendations on current and future interoperability solutions
- Lead person responsible for planning, executing, testing, analyzing, and reporting of missile defense interoperability events between the United States, NATO, and other Alliance partners.
- Work within MDA DI/International Affairs to ensure US–NATO technical solutions are in accordance with US policy.
- Work with representatives from the UK, France, The Netherlands, Germany, Turkey, Israel, Japan, Australia, and other MD partner nations to evaluate interoperability, deploy data sharing networks, and test capabilities.
- Master's Degree (STEM) with12+ years of experience
- Active Secret Clearance
- Familiarity with MDA/Government engineering processes/databases
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development processes and product development timelines
- Familiarity with Missile Defense Agency, Ballistic Missile Defense System, and/or C3BM Program Office work efforts
- Proficiency in system engineering and execution processes
- Ability to work independently within a dynamic environment
- Apply network engineering and solutions to support real-world test, integration, and operations
- Develop and present reports and presentations to senior management-level personnel; exceptional written and verbal skills required
- Work within a collaborative environment composed of Government, prime contractor, sub-contractor and supporting contractor personnel in a badge-less contractor environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with enthusiasm and capacity to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Military experience is a plus
This position pays a minimum annual salary of $110,600.00 and a maximum annual salary of $199,100.00.
Benefits for this position include: medical, dental, vision, paid time off, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and 401K.
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements.