Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Ready for a challenge helping defend our Country? This is an exciting opportunity on the recently awarded $2.3bil TEAMS Next contract with Parsons / Missile Defense Agency. Come join the fight!!!
Parsons’ extensive experience in the cleared space, combined with your advanced technical knowledge, will propel your career forward with opportunity for advancement with top performance. This position provides engineering support to the Missile Defense Agency (MDA). You will Provide Command, Control, Communication, and Battle Management (C3BM) Systems Analyst/Engineer support to the MDA Stakeholder. The successful candidate will function as a Weapon System Analyst/Engineer supporting the MDA Stakeholder at the Stakeholder location.
- Provide Systems Engineering expertise and knowledge
- Provide Prime Contractor proposal technical evaluation and analysis
- Support the C3BM Software Assurance program
- Manage and maintain the Approved Software List
- Identify, analyze, and document system, design, interface, assessment, and validation/verification requirements to include risk assessments
- Collaborate across the MDA organization (including multinational exchanges)
- Present technical information to MDA Leadership at various levels
- Working knowledge of Systems Engineering concepts
- Working knowledge of Systems Engineering roles and responsibilities
- Working knowledge of Software Assurance requirements including code review assessments and software product approvals for use on Mission, Training, and C3BM Test/Development systems
- Familiarity with Configuration Management to include oversight and engineering assessments of Cybersecurity fixes, patch development, and pre-release testing
- Familiarity with missile and/or interceptor weapon system components and performance
- Demonstrated ability presenting complex information and concepts to Leaders at various levels
- Ability to work independently within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries
- Self-starter with willingness to learn
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office® applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access)
- Ability to obtain/maintain Secret security clearance
- Working knowledge of MDA Systems Engineering processes and procedures
- Working knowledge of MDA organizational structure
- Working knowledge of Missile Defense System (MDS) architecture and concepts
- Working knowledge of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) requirements
- Understand Earned Value Management (EVM) concepts
- Active Secret security clearance; ability to obtain/maintain Top Secret security clearance as required
This position pays a minimum annual salary of $79,100.00 and a maximum annual salary of $138,400.00.
Benefits for this position include: medical, dental, vision, paid time off, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and 401K.
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements.