Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
The C3BM engineering efforts include conducting periodic, comprehensive mission analysis of the MDS Warfighter Support mission area to support the Program and the Missile Defense Agency Leadership. The Warfighter Support position includes supporting the test events providing the analysis data to help coordinate Warfighter participation. This requires the individuals supporting this task to participate in planning and execution of both Ground and Flight Test activities to include coordinating participation across various organization to include OTA, USSPACECOM, USNORTHCOM, USSTRATCOM, and US Space Forces. The Warfighter Support Task group leverages their experience and demonstrated capabilities gained from supporting Element and System Test to support verification that test processes and products are consistent with Missile Defense System (MDS) capabilities and support verification the MDS C2BMC development activities and fielded assets meet Warfighter requirements.
- Warfighter C2BMC System Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- C2BMC SME – MDA/BC on-call, deployable asset for Warfighter Test Events and Real World operational support
- BCW-W coordinator for Warfighter Test event planning, support and conduct. Assist BCT and BCD in planning and test event conduct. Attend all Warfighter test event planning meetings and advocate for all Warfighter-required test hardware and software, specific applications, and required technical support for C2BMC participants
- Coordinate administrative requirements for participants to include system access requests, Visitor Access Requests, and access to test facilities
- Produce administrative products in support of the event to include Personnel Status (PERSTAT), Daily Test Activity Reports and end-of-event summary to BCW
- Master's degree with 12+ years of experience (BA/BS with 20+ years experience in lieu of a MS)
- Knowledge of the C2BMC system, Missile Defense Agency
- Knowledge of MDS Architecture; familiarity with the Long Range Discrimination Radar (LRDR), AN/TPY-2 radar and THAAD, AEGIS BMD
- Proficiency in military analysis and operations and familiarity with MDA/Government engineering processes/databases.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated capability to develop and present reports and presentations to senior management-level personnel, and work within a collaborative environment composed of Government, Prime Contractor, Sub-Contractor and Supporting Contractor personnel
- Current DOD Secret Security Clearance required
- Engineering, Sciences, or Mathematics degree desired or equivalent education and experience required
- Active Duty Military experience highly desired in a BMD system and/or C2 environment. Experience with UTCO, ADAFCO, and/or AOC operations related to BMD
- Ability to obtain a Top Clearance
This position pays a minimum annual salary of $98,800.00 and a maximum annual salary of $172,900.00.
Benefits for this position include: medical, dental, vision, paid time off, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and 401K.
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements.