The buyer’s primary role is to ensure that goods ordered from suppliers are delivered into our distribution centers in a timely and accurate manner to support sales and order fulfillment goals. This role involves significant interaction with Sales, Warehouse Operations and Suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in purchasing or related field
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- APICS Professional Certification preferred
- Knowledge of beverage alcohol industry
Breakthru Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here
, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.