Location : West Fargo
Build Your Future with Doosan! We want people with...BIG goals, BOLD dreams and an INNOVATIVE spirit!
Be part of a team that builds innovation and begin your future IT career with us.
You have the knowledge, now gain the experience. And why not with a global market-leading company? At Doosan Digital Innovation America (DDIA) we offer a robust internship program to college students like you. Hone your creativity, critical thinking abilities, and your collaborative spirit, all while moving our company forward.
Build your future on a foundation of proven success. For us innovation is key, we strive to produce an experience for students beyond other traditional internship programs. You will be referred to as a "co-op" and you will be considered a true employee. Co-op positions are an eight-month long opportunity. You don't need a lot of experience to join, just bold dreams and a strong work ethic. Give us eight months and we'll give you a path for a lifetime.
The primary objective of this position is supporting operational issues in existing systems, including, but not limited to ERP; Finance; MES and the Dealer Portal. Will participate in activities transitioning software from project build to operational support phases.
Locations: West Fargo, ND
Requirements for this position:
• Sophomore, Jr. or Sr. standing in IT related field - you must be currently enrolled in a college degree program
• 3.0 or higher GPA preferred
• Be able to commit full-time to DDIA for the entire term of the co-op (8 months)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
• Communication and collaboration skills
• Able to understand business requirement documents and develop systems that meet the business needs
• Ability to follow written instructions
• Must be knowledgeable in PC hardware and software
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Strong Troubleshooting Skills
• Work under pressure and prioritize and manage workload
• Ability to complete assigned activities as well as meet milestones
• Ability to multi-task technical fast
• Ability to work effectively with multi-culture and multi-language environment
A close affiliate of Doosan Bobcat, Doosan Digital Innovation America, LLC (DDIA) is the primary provider of managed IT services to the world famous Bobcat Company. Beyond Bobcat, DDIA provides IT services to a wide variety of Doosan affiliates all over the world.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700.
Doosan Digital Innovation America, LLC is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we will not provide sponsorship or support for any immigration status for this position.