Performs analysis on all ERP and WMS functionality to ensure American Textile is fully utilizing the features of these systems. This position will also have primary responsibility for end user training, writing Business Requirements, and tracking both defects and enhancements to the ERP and WMS systems. Finally, this position will provide back up for maintaining the Item Set up process and EDI processing.
- Our ERP/WMS solution is very complex and highly integrated with all business processes and applications. This position will assist the Director, Business Systems to analyze business requirements and trouble shoot anomalies in our ERP/WMS systems.
End User Training
- As the base software is upgraded or modified, the ERP/WMS Analyst will draft and deliver end-user specific training. This training will ensure all users are fully educated on the proper use of the systems and will bring new employees up to speed on the systems. Training will also be provided for components of these systems that have not yet been implemented.
- The ERP/WMS Analyst will create and/or maintain project tracking documents to assist the business systems group remain on task for deliverables to the user community.
- The ERP/WMS Analyst will cross train and provide a backup resource for Product and Structure setup as well as EDI support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Business Analysis or equivalent.
- Four or more years of experience with formal ERP/WMS Systems.
- SQL experience preferred.
- Experience with AS/400 operating systems is a plus.
- Two or more years’ experience in end user training.
- Frequent use of upper extremities to perform keyboard functions.
- Ability to occasionally stand/walk.
- Ability to continuously maintain a sitting position.