Business Systems Analyst
Basic Scope/Purpose: (The job’s primary purpose or contribution to the department or organization.)
The Business Systems Analyst will work closely with the Senior Business Systems, Process Analyst to improve the business’s overall use of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, and related applications, by conducting root-cause analysis, coordinating application configuration changes, user acceptance testing and maintenance activities.
Principal Accountabilities: (The job’s essential or most important functions and responsibilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Work collaboratively with Business Process Owners (BPO), Subject Matter Experts (SME), Lean Continuous Improvement (LCI) Users and Senior Business Systems, Process Analysts to identify, validate and implement application improvements across business units.
- Monitor the Enterprise System Team support queues to troubleshoot and resolve application related issues, regularly train users to eliminate recurring issues, and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Participating in the analysis, design, implementation and supporting activities associated with Lean Continuous Improvement and Lean Administration best practices.
- Collaborate with Senior Business Systems, Process Analysts to create and maintain consistent and reliable work instructions and training materials.
- Adhere to all established configuration, testing, and change control policies and procedures.
- Deliver consistent levels of quality customer service using clear communication, positive language, respect, and patience.
- Perform additional responsibilities within the department, as assigned.
- Travel may be required 5-10% of the time, including international travel.
- Maintain and Promote Fenner Precision Polymers Values and Behaviors at all times.
Environmental, Health & Safety Accountabilities: (The level of safety accountability needed to successfully accomplish the essential duties of this job.
- Learn and follow EHS policies, rules, and work instructions.
- Attend required EHS training.
- Always wear the required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Take personal responsibility for keeping yourself and your co-workers and visitors free from injury by participating in and/or conducting risk assessments, workplace inspections, corrective actions, and safety observations.
- Report incidents, near miss, unsafe conditions, unsafe acts, and other hazards in the workplace. STOP WORK when imminent danger is present.
- Maintain work area in a neat and orderly fashion and keep equipment in proper working condition.
Career Progression Opportunities: (example: junior or senior levels)
- Senior Business Systems, Process Analyst
Education and/or Relative Experience: (The level of education and/or experience needed to successfully accomplish the essential duties of this job.) (Also show level of education needed for Career Progression)
- Associate Degree with a minimal of 3 years IT experience or 5+ years of combined education and experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
- Required - 3+ years of experience using EnterpriseOne Accounting, Sales, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain modules.
- Preferred - 1+ years of experience using EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management, Engineering Change Management, Orchestrator, Configurator, and Supplemental Database.
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote), SharePoint and Power BI
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills.
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work as a team and independently.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations (The licenses, certificates or registrations that are required to perform the essential duties of this job.)
- None Required
Notice to Staffing Agencies, Placement Services, and Professional Recruiters
Fenner Precision Polymers has an internal Staffing Department. Recruiters are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Fenner employees directly in an attempt to present candidates.
Fenner will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Fenner, including unsolicited resumes sent to an Fenner mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Fenner employees, or to Fenner’s resume database will be considered Fenner property. Fenner will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Fenner will consider any candidate for whom a Recruiter has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Recruiter free of any charges or fees.
Fenner will not pay a fee to any Recruiter that does not have a signed Fenner contract in place specific to the position for which the resume was submitted.
Recruiting vendor agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by Fenner’s Vice President of Human Resources or his or her designee. No other Fenner employee is authorized to bind Fenner to any agreement regarding the placement of candidates by Recruiters. By submitting a candidate to Fenner, recruiters agree to be bound and comply with this policy.