As posted by the hiring company
- Support the site Human Resources department/function in deploying HR policies, programs and initiatives including but not limited to employment, compensation, employee relations, training, talent acquisition and development, work practices and employee selection to improve the site’s organization capability.
- Conduct investigations on employee relations matters.
- Support daily employee related activities and processes to promote positive employee relations.
- Conduct recruiting process including interviews and selection, insuring compliance with all regulatory; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career pathing program, writes and places advertisements.
- Conduct recruiting process including interviews and selection, insuring compliance with all regulatory
- Provide assistance and administrative support in the areas of employment processing and recruiting requisition processing and ensure integrity in all HR systems with timely and accurate data entry and frequent audits.
- Conduct general or specific training sessions where needed based (i.e. Merit Planning, etc.)
- Provide counsel and support to resolve interpersonal conflicts and employee relations issues.
- Work with supervisors/managers on effective handling of retention, performance management, and engagement strategies.
- Supports compensation program; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution required.
- 6-9 years with BA
- 4-7 years with MBA
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship on a permanent basis.
- MBA with HR focus or Masters of Human Resources
- PHR/SPHR Certification